/Roland

Default Hide help text when printing?

I would like to put in 3-4 rows of help text that is not printed out. Is that
possible?
Stefan Blom

To make the selection hidden: Select the text. On the Format menu,
click Font. Click the Font tab. Click "Hidden" to select it. Click OK.

On the Tools menu, click Options. Click the Print tab. Clear the
"Hidden text" option, if it is selected.

In order to view hidden text (and paragraph marks, tab characters and
more) in the document, click the ¶ button on the Standard toolbar.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"/Roland" wrote in message
I would like to put in 3-4 rows of help text that is not printed

out. Is that
possible?

How do I hide table columns with text in them, in Word 2000 KGZ Tables 3 May 7th 05 01:04 AM
Text box text not printing emalrola Microsoft Word Help 1 February 4th 05 05:58 PM
Hide text from printing - can view text on document Shannon T Microsoft Word Help 2 December 28th 04 07:20 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
text not printing donna Page Layout 1 December 17th 04 11:03 PM