Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
1234abcd 1234abcd is offline

Default Pleade help me with a unwanted corner framing feature

When i load a document from 2000 word on 2003 word i get this annoying right
angle in each corner of all the pages. They frame the page. They ecen stay
there on the print preview screen. Does anyone know what this is or how ot
remove them. I would be very grateful.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or crop
marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a document in Word
2002 or in Word 2003".
Hope this helps
DeanH