Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RIC RIC is offline

Default where is tools, customize, options, show large icons in Word 2007

This is helpful when using a projector...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Apparently you can't change the icon size in 2007.

On Nov 4, 1:02*pm, RIC wrote:
This is helpful when using a projector...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Ric,

You can use the Accessibility=Dispaly=High Contrast=settings in the Windows Control Panel to 'enlarge' the icons, or the Windows
or a 3rd party magnifier tool, or for the presentation reduce the screen resolution size from the Display properties icon in the
control panel.

============
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Storm Storm is offline

Default where is tools, customize, options, show large icons in Word 2

I learned that I can remove the ribbons or reduce the ones I am not using
currently by double clicking on the tabs (Home, etc.). I put all the icons my
husband, an author, uses on the tool bar at the top. However, he cannot see
them very well. Are you telling me there is no way to increase the size of
these icons? What is MS thinking these days?

"RIC" wrote in message ...
This is helpful when using a projector...
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Storm,

I put all the icons my
husband, an author, uses on the tool bar at the top. However, he cannot see
them very well.

You can click the arrow at the very right of the buttons and choose "Show
below the Ribbon". That doesn't change the size, but it will change the
background color (on my system I use the light blue). For me, in any case,
that does help matters considerably. Plus, the buttons are then closer to my
mouse.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org