Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alandlaird alandlaird is offline

Default why does the end-user licence agreement window open every time

Since I reinstalled my copy of Office 2003 under Vista Professional the
end-user licence agreement window opens every time I open an Office product
such as Word and needs an acceptance confirmation. Is there a way to stop
this?
Alan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Alan,

For the License Agreement acceptance you'll need to be logged in as Administrator or user profile that has registry permissions to
record the acceptance.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202?FR=1

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is a function of Vista. You need to run Office 2003 as Administrator
and accept the EULA
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...windows-vista/