Married_to_Grumpy

Default How do I set up my document so it will print out in booklet forma.

I am trying to set up a document so that it will print out in booklet format
and I am looking for suggestions on how to set this up.

Do you set your document up initially to do this or is this done in the
print command?

Married_to_Grumpy

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

Thanks, I will give that a try. I have MS Word 2003 so hopefully it will be
similar

"Married_to_Grumpy" wrote in
message news
I am trying to set up a document so that it will print out in booklet

format
and I am looking for suggestions on how to set this up.

Do you set your document up initially to do this or is this done in the
print command?

"Book fold" in 2003 is what you want.

"Married_to_Grumpy" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

Thanks, I will give that a try. I have MS Word 2003 so hopefully it will

be
similar

newsgroup so
all may benefit.