Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
spiritSW spiritSW is offline

Default how do i make a skills based CV

I need to start pushing out my CV, as a new graduate i have decided on using
a skill based CV as it is more fitting for jobs in the people skills market.
Has anyone the patience to talk me through this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I'm afraid this is the wrong forum for that. This newsgroup deals with the
more technical aspects of Microsoft Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP