Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cazzy123 Cazzy123 is offline

Default Editing preformatted footers

Hi,

I am trying to select the Tiles style preformatted footer in 2007 but want
to change the page number in the bottom left to Page # of #.

How do I do this?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Select the part that says "Page 1." On the Header & Footer Tools Design tab,
in the Header & Footer group, click on Page Number, and choose Current
Position. Then select the top option, Simple: Page 1 of 1. Done!

http://word.mvps.org

"Cazzy123" wrote in message
Hi,

I am trying to select the Tiles style preformatted footer in 2007 but want
to change the page number in the bottom left to Page # of #.

How do I do this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

A good thing, too, because the first thing I tried, which was just to add
the "of { NUMPAGES }" manually, resulted in black text that couldn't be
formatted as white no matter what I tried, despite the fact that it appeared
to be the same style as the rest (and the rest isn't formatted as white,
either; I imagine it's Automatic, though I didn't think to check). More
Microsoft mystery!

http://word.mvps.org

"Cazzy123" wrote in message
That works a treat - Thanks