Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BayBoss BayBoss is offline

Default reset ruler in Word 2007

When I open a document it is very small and located in the upper left corner
of the screen. When I turn the ruler on both the top and side is only about
1.5 inches long. I cannot find any help on reset the ruler to it's default
setting. Can someone please help. Thanks in advance from a new office 2007
user. :-(