Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aligahk06 Aligahk06 is offline

Default Footer Section Page setup.

Dear All
Following code is not working in footer section of Word 2007.
Page &[Page] of &[Pages]
it is displaying same as it is?
but i want our fotter section display like
Page 1 of 41,Page 2 of 41 and so on upto page 41.

Any suggestion.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Aligahk06,

Page &[Page] of &[Pages]
is an Excel construct and is not the way MS Word expresses page numbering. The correct field coding for Word would be:
Page {PAGE} of {NUMPAGES}
where the field braces (ie '{ }') are created by Ctrl-F9.
If that's what you're seeing, press Alt-F9 to toggle the field code view.

--
Cheers
macropod