Mrobins Mrobins is offline
Junior Member

Default Check Box - developer tab

I created a form with check boxes and when I go back into the document I cannot check the check boxes? Any ideas? THANKS!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Which kind of check boxes? If these are legacy form fields, note that you
must apply document protection. In the Restrict Editing and Formatting task
pane, select "Filling in forms" under "2." Don't forget to click the Yes,
Start Enforcing Protection button.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mrobins" wrote in message ...
I created a form with check boxes and when I go back into the document I
cannot check the check boxes? Any ideas? THANKS!

Properties and group are grayed out on developer tab b1954f New Users 3 April 21st 23 02:20 PM
Using the Drop Down List in Developer Tab stckla New Users 1 October 3rd 09 04:11 AM
Developer Menu Tab Aresee Microsoft Word Help 4 August 24th 09 02:21 PM
Developer Keith Microsoft Word Help 1 March 7th 09 06:26 PM
Word VBA project-need developer Software Butcher Microsoft Word Help 4 June 3rd 06 09:38 PM