Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mannubhai

Default I am facing an interesting printing problem (of century)?

I am facing an interesting printing problem (of century)?

Hi ,
I have a very critical printing incidence,
At one of my customer's premises, we need to print two copies of
every invoice, and we need to direct each copy to different tray of the

HP 4250tn printer.
Can your know a software that has a feature to avail it?
Please guide ASAP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

The HP printer understands PCL language. You can therefore add a print field
to each page to tell it where to send that page. You'll need to look up the
appropriate bin selection codes from the printer manual (or a PCL reference)
but the syntax for the field is

PRINT 27"&l2S"

The codes after PRINT are 27 (escape), double quote, ampersand, lowercase L,
0, 1 or 2, uppercase S and finally terminated with a double quote.

Thus for horizontal duplex you would insert the following field :
{ PRINT 27"&l2S" }

Substitute the escape sequences for the bins.