Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Easygoingca

Default I need to enter text and have it appear in multiple text boxes

I have created a page with four sections, each section is identical except
for the numers, 1, 2, 3, etc and then I copied this until I had 11 pages to
give me 44 tags.
I want to be able to type information in the first text box and have it
automatically appera in all other text boxes.
This information changes 3 or 4 times a day so it is cumbersome to scroll
through all 44 tags reentering the same information in each text box.
I already set a date field that works well, i cannot figure out how to enter
a field for what I need.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

From the FAQ

19. How can I enter something once in a document and have it repeat
elsewhere?
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Charles Kenyon