Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Buffo Buffo is offline

Default How do I send Email to Mobile phones?

Have entered the question, "How do I send Email to a mobile phone" to Google.
Unfortunately, I did not receive a propper response. Can any person please
help.
ps. I am a Wrinkley, and semi new to computors. Please keep instructions
simple.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Actually you could easily use Word to send me a text message to my cell
phone. I think the OP needs to ask the recipient how it's done for their
specific phone service and phone. With my phone all you do is send an email
to the an email address that consists of my phone number and the domain name
is a variation of the phone service provider.

Something else for the OP to consider - Generally receiving messages like
this cost the recipient money. You really need to talk to the recipient. I
wouldn't be happy if someone was emailing my phone with stuff that I would
rather get in emails at home.

(I'm assuming a "Wrinkley" is a senior citizen?)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This newsgroup is for questions about document management in Word. I don't
think it has much to do with either email or mobile phones.

so
all may benefit.