Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Crystal

Default Updating existing site.

We have a webpage that hasn't been updated in a year. I have been given the
job of getting it updated. I need to get some of the files into a folder
together. For example: Emplyees, Crystal, John, Margaret are all together,
but I need it to look like this

Emplyees:
Crystal
John
Margaret

I hope someone catches on to what I am trying to say.

Frontpage 2003 Windows XP
Crystal

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

This newsgroup is for questions about Microsoft Word. Do you
have a question about Microsoft Word?

Crystal wrote:

We have a webpage that hasn't been updated in a year. I have been given the
job of getting it updated. I need to get some of the files into a folder
together. For example: Emplyees, Crystal, John, Margaret are all together,
but I need it to look like this

Emplyees:
Crystal
John
Margaret

I hope someone catches on to what I am trying to say.

Frontpage 2003 Windows XP
Crystal

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Crystal

No, sorry I'm trying to get to a frontpage group. After I saw you ask me
about word I went to the Frontpage link to the left and tried to post, but I
don't have an option to post there.

Crystal

Crystal wrote:

We have a webpage that hasn't been updated in a year. I have been given the
job of getting it updated. I need to get some of the files into a folder
together. For example: Emplyees, Crystal, John, Margaret are all together,
but I need it to look like this

Emplyees:
Crystal
John
Margaret

I hope someone catches on to what I am trying to say.

Frontpage 2003 Windows XP
Crystal

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

What do you mean by "don't have an option to post there"? You
should be able to go to
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm... lang=en&cr=US
and click on New-Question just like you did here.