Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Viking68

Default Text shifts left when printed

I have a downloaded 134 manual which I have edited to make it apply to my
facility.
Using Normal View (100%), I made changes to the original manual. When I
printed out the manual, all of the text shifted left and off center; the text
was smaller in size as compared to on screen Normal View.

How can I setup Word to print out the manual text the same as I see it on
screen?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Viking68

Is there anyway to correct this; comments/tracked changes were put in
document by others, as well as balloons, although they are not visable on
screen.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You're using Word 2002 or 2003, you have comments or tracked changes in the
document, and balloons are enabled.

"Viking68" wrote in message
news
I have a downloaded 134 manual which I have edited to make it apply to my
facility.
Using Normal View (100%), I made changes to the original manual. When I
printed out the manual, all of the text shifted left and off center; the

text
was smaller in size as compared to on screen Normal View.

How can I setup Word to print out the manual text the same as I see it on
screen?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word 2002 or 2003, click on File | Print. In the "Print what"
box, be sure to select "Document" (not "Document showing
markup"). Click on OK to print.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You're using Word 2002 or 2003, you have comments or tracked changes in the
document, and balloons are enabled.

"Viking68" wrote in message
news
I have a downloaded 134 manual which I have edited to make it apply to my
facility.
Using Normal View (100%), I made changes to the original manual. When I
printed out the manual, all of the text shifted left and off center; the

text

was smaller in size as compared to on screen Normal View.

How can I setup Word to print out the manual text the same as I see it on
screen?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Or, if the reviewing toolbar is displayed and the FilePrintDefault toolbar
button is used, switch from Final Showing Markup to Final view before
printing.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You're using Word 2002 or 2003, you have comments or tracked changes in

the
document, and balloons are enabled.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.