Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dont333

Default The right and bottom margins increase after about 8 seconds

page setup does not change.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Word 2002 or 2003? Balloons enabled? Document contains tracked changes or
comments?

"dont333" wrote in message
page setup does not change.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dont333

2003. It changes after all 304 pages load. Ballons I don't understand. I can
look at tracked changes but I fail to see anything.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word 2002 or 2003? Balloons enabled? Document contains tracked changes or
comments?

"dont333" wrote in message
page setup does not change.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

What you are seeing is almost certainly caused by the use of "balloons"
being enabled for comments and tracked changes (Tools | Options | Track
Changes). If the document contains even a single comment, then when you are
in Final Showing Markup view, a large margin will be allowed for these
balloons. If you switch to Final view, then you will not see the balloons or
the large margin. If you don't intend to be tracking changes and don't want
any comments, click beside Accept Change on the Reviewing toolbar and choose
Accept All Changes in Document; click beside Reject Change/Delete Comment
and choose Delete All Comments in Document. Then make sure that Track
Changes is turned off.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word 2002 or 2003? Balloons enabled? Document contains tracked changes

or
comments?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"dont333" wrote in message
page setup does not change.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dont333

That worked! Thank you so much. Everything seems to be back as it was.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word 2002 or 2003? Balloons enabled? Document contains tracked changes

or
comments?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.