Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tracey

Default letterhead question

Sorry if this is a duplicate.

I have finally figured out the 2nd page letterhead. Now my question is.. Is
there a way to have different margins on the 2nd page? I'm not sure if i'm
creating things in the wrong order or not.

I've started with a blank document, go to 2nd page and check different 2nd
page. I set the margins the way i want them, proceed to the 1st page and
paste in the letterhead header/footer info. If i adjust those margins, it
adjusts the 2nd page.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Nope. Use textboxes or frames.
Letterhead Textboxes and Styles tutorial
http://addbalance.com/word/download....StylesTutorial

Take a look at: How to set up letterhead or some other document where you
want one header on the first page and a different header on other pages.
http://www.addbalance.com/word/headersfooters.htm This gives step-by-step
instructions. (It also has the following links)

Some other pages to look at:

Letterhead Tips and Instructions
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

Letterhead Textboxes and Styles tutorial
http://addbalance.com/word/download....StylesTutorial

Template Basics
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm

How to Create a Template - Part 2 - essential reading
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

Word "Forms"
http://www.addbalance.com/word/wordw...rces.htm#Forms and

Word for Word Perfect Users
http://www.addbalance.com/word/wordperfect.htm if you are coming from a WP
environment (or even if you are not).

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Letterhead question Tracey Page Layout 1 May 26th 06 10:21 PM
Exam question wrong about Word? Opinions, please! Jamie Furlong New Users 6 April 18th 06 11:56 AM
Creating a Letterhead Template Joe McGuire Microsoft Word Help 3 March 27th 06 03:20 AM
Placing Letterhead in Word Onyxxx Microsoft Word Help 2 February 27th 06 06:39 PM
Can I scan paper letterhead into Word as electronic letterhead? ECTRBob Microsoft Word Help 2 December 19th 05 04:28 AM