Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Darren

Default Please help.....font changing when printing

Having searched and searched, I cannot seem to find a cure for this problem.

When I open a word document (in a work environment from the network),
everything appears fine. It is usually a letter for instance.

The problem occurs when sending this document to print.

If you select a printer other than the default one, when you click print,
all the formatting of the text goes crazy. I.e. the text is Times New Roman
12 point and all of a sudden it changes a different font 14 point.

This error is replicable but not consistently, sometimes it works okay,
sometimes not. It can also occur on a different workstation.

There maybe an element of text taken from older versions of Word, because
usually a letter is opened, amended and re-saved with a different name.

Can anyone suggest a cause / remedy ?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Darren

Thanks for the advice Graham......however, it did not seem to help matters.

To compound matters, it now happens when amending the document and not just
when printing.

I have found that only by copying the text into a blank document seems to
help, but obviously is not a solution to the problem.

Any other suggestions ?