JoanieMay

Default unable to merge outlook address book names with label printing/ma.

I have set Microsoft as my email default. I have my contacts in Outlook and I
cannot print address labels for a mass maiing as I get an error message that
says my default will not support this task. I have followed directions from
the Help menu and mail merge wcannot access my outlook address data file to
select names for label printing. Any suggestions? Please help