Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tracey

Default Letterhead question

I have finally figured out how to get the letterhead on the first page, 2nd
page blank. However... is there a way to have the 2nd page margins different?
My first page with the letterhead in the header is at .5 top, left & right.
I'm not sure if i'm trying to create things in the "wrong order" or what.

I started from scratch, 2nd page and put the first page different. Adjusted
it to what i wanted, then went to the first page and pasted the letterhead
info and adjusted that.. and moved the 2nd page too.

thanks