Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Christine

Default Pull out colored text from document

I have a document with three different colors of font several pages long.
How do I pull out all of one colored text at one time?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Define 'pull out' ?

To copy all the text of one colour to a new document. Use Edit find
(CTRL+F)
Click the 'more' button. Select Format font and pick the font colour.
Enter nothing in the text box but flag the 'Highlight all items found in
main document.' check box.
Copy the results to the clipboard and paste to a new document. Each
discontinuous section will start on a new line.

Christine wrote:
I have a document with three different colors of font several pages
long. How do I pull out all of one colored text at one time?

Creating dynamic cross reference links in a Word document torajudo Microsoft Word Help 5 April 27th 23 08:57 PM
Mail Merge Data Question Tom Bean Mailmerge 7 May 26th 06 12:02 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Can autocomplete insert unformatted text into a document? Daiya Mitchell Microsoft Word Help 1 February 22nd 05 02:23 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM