Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Day

Default Reviewing Pane Text Disappears/Reappears

Using Word 2003 all latest updates...

I use the Reviewing Pane a lot in a particular document for a length set of
suplemental information on the document itself. I find that things appear
and disappear from the review pane as I scroll up and down - they are not
deleted, they just become missing, with the text below them move up, and
then they reappear (with the text below them moving down), causing you to
never know if you are looking at all the information or not. The info
always appears correctly in the balloon to the right of the document in the
main window. I am using styles I created for the document in the comments
shown in the reviewing pane.

I have the same things happen with tables in Reviewing pane...is there any
problem with tables in the reviewing pane?

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks.
Bob Day