Dr. Rubin

Default how do I flip words (text- a name of someone) upside down in a w.

i am trying to make tablecards where the same name will be on two sides of a
folded card so one name has to be typed normally but the same name must be
flipped upside down on the page does anyone know how to do this
garfield-n-odie

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrp...deDownText.htm .

Dr. Rubin wrote:

i am trying to make tablecards where the same name will be on two sides of a
folded card so one name has to be typed normally but the same name must be
flipped upside down on the page does anyone know how to do this

How do I flip text for iron-on transfers? Easy Microsoft Word Help 15 May 4th 23 02:47 PM
Numbers to appear at the cursor... ~D~ New Users 11 February 1st 05 04:49 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
How can I flip text backwards in works 8 word processor brandyb Microsoft Word Help 1 December 17th 04 11:24 PM
how do you flip rotate/mirror image text (words) BJI925 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 25th 04 11:51 PM