Regina K

Default Deleting a page in Word 2002

In using Word 2002, Win XP, I'm trying to find out how to
quickly delete an entire page within a document - sort of
how one would delete a slide in Power Point. My searches
on google/MVP FAQ site were unsuccessful.
thanks,
Regina
Jay Freedman

Regina K wrote:
In using Word 2002, Win XP, I'm trying to find out how to
quickly delete an entire page within a document - sort of
how one would delete a slide in Power Point. My searches
on google/MVP FAQ site were unsuccessful.
thanks,
Regina

Hi Regina,

Select the text on the page and press Delete.

Word really isn't page-oriented like PowerPoint or Publisher; the text flows
in a continuous layout. For most purposes there isn't any way to address a
particular page.

Under special circumstances there are other ways. For example, if each page
or group of pages starts with a heading of the same level, you can use
Outline view and collapse to that level of heading. Then deleting the
heading also deletes all the material up to the next heading.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman