Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Erika Erika is offline

Default Alignment of brackets

Hi

I am busy typing income statements and balance sheets in a word table.

e.g.

Stationery 5,690,987
Training (6,908,909)

How do I align the negative number's bracketso that it "overlaps" the one of
the above figure? The bracket must not align under the 7 as in the example
above.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Make sure that the text alignment is "Left" and then set a decimal tab stop
for the cell containing the numbers.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP