Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Twishlist Twishlist is offline

Default Pull down menu, within doc Bookmark

Part 1: I have a Req for Info (RFI) template, in table format. I would like
to have the option of built in drop down windows in some cells, to enable a
choice of clients & sites that the RFI relates to.
Part 2: It would be great to be able to link the "To" cell somehow to a
database we use (Act!) and to pull the clients from there...or to a
distribution list already insitu in Outlook.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You should probably give some consideration to the type of form that you are
using - A userform would probably be best.

See the following page on fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Populate_UserForm_ListBox.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.