Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
yayaijung yayaijung is offline

Default how to use bluetooth on word 2007?

I try to send the document through bluetooth.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Send it from what to what? You need to read the manuals for the appliances
you are trying to use. It has nothing to do with Word.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"yayaijung" wrote in message
I try to send the document through bluetooth.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

There is a "Send to Bluetooth" add-in coming with Office 2007. I'm guessing
the OP is talking about that one.

Under the "Microsoft Office" button (the big orb) there is "Send" menu from
which you can pick bluetooth. Of course, you do have to have bluetooth on
your computer and a bluetooth device to receive it.

Yves

"yayaijung" wrote in message
I try to send the document through bluetooth.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I believe that the Send To Bluetooth is a third party add-in and not
actually standard in Word 2007.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"yayaijung" wrote in message
I try to send the document through bluetooth.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I suspect the same thing. I don't have any bluetooth equipment and I don't
have that option.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"yayaijung" wrote in message
I try to send the document through bluetooth.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

That's where you should start for instructions.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]