Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tf tf is offline

Default spelling check

I am trying to spell check a documen in word 2007. I recive a message
Spelling check is complete except for text marked do not check. The whole
documnet remains full of spelling errors after I run spelling check.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
wendy53012 wendy53012 is offline

I have no idea if this will work, but try highlighting the entire text and
then spell check.

-Wendy

"tf" wrote:

I am trying to spell check a documen in word 2007. I recive a message
Spelling check is complete except for text marked do not check. The whole
documnet remains full of spelling errors after I run spelling check.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
R. Dods N.Z R. Dods N.Z is offline

Thank you sooo Much! I found my problem in the status bar. when I clicked on
english U.S and changed it from U.S to N.Z it must have ticked the do not
check box.

Roy, New Zealand