Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sammas Sammas is offline

Default Recording Macros in Word

Hi,

I'm new to Microsoft Word and I'd like some help and or tutorials on
recording macros in Word,

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/UsingRecorder.htm however the macro
recorder has many limitations and some macro functions can only be
constructed by manual coding. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...csIn15Mins.htm. You will find
lots of tips to get you started on the MVPS web site and some more examples
on my site and elsewhere. The best way to learn is to identify the problem
then research the code needed to resolve that problem. The internet search
engines are very useful tools in that respect.