Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MBA NEWS MBA NEWS is offline

Default Great career opportunities at Aegis, Mumbai, India OneYear PGP/MBA,Two Year PGDip in Retail, Masters in Telecommunication Management Program(MPTM) and One Year Masters in Information System

Dear Candidate

Let me introduceyou to great career opportunities at Aegis, Mumbai.
Aegis School of
Business, a leading Business School based in Mumbai, India, offers One
Year PGP/MBA, Two Year PGDip in Retail, Masters in Telecommunication
Management Program (MPTM) and One Year Masters in Information System
(MPIS).

Your profile matches our eligibility requirements, and I believe that
you have the relevant background to be benefitted from the program at
Aegis.

Aegis Advantages:

Aegis School of Business is offering you an international One Year
MBA/
PGP. This demanding program is recommended for mature students with
real life experience.

International Degree and study Abroad - Aegis-Schiller association
offers you an option to study 8 months in Mumbai and one semester of 4
months at any one of Schiller's eight campuses, based in Florida
(USA), London (UK), Heidelberg (GERMANY), Paris and Strasbourg
(FRANCE), Madrid (SPAIN), Leysin and Engelberg (SWITZERLAND), leading
to an MBA or MIM or MBA International Business from Schiller
International University.

The most International School in India: Aegis is the most culturally
diverse school in India with major fraction of international
students. Aegis participants' have an experience ranging from 2 years
to 14 years with divers industry backgrounds. in term of Diversity of
students and faculty. Over 70 % of overseas candidates in PGP/ MBA
program.

Global Corporate Connections: The Aegis MBA/PGP was developed to meet
the needs of Future Leaders with the help of top firms such as
Oracle, Accenture, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Ernst & Young,
Deloitte Consulting, Reliance Infocom, Bain, Bharti, Nortel, Cisco
etc.

Placement - Some of our recruiters are Clinton Foundation, Ernst &
Young, Alcatel, VSNL, 3D Networks, Planet One, GTL, Dishnet, Avaya
Global Connect, HCL comnet, Reliance Infocom, ORG Telecom, WIPRO
Technologies, Infosys, Hexaware, HSBC etc. It is worth mentioning
here that Ernst & Young India offered the highest package to one of
our student.

Credit Transfer arrangement: PGP at Aegis Mumbai leading to Full time
MBA at Schiller International University

Live consulting assignments & internship.

Foundation for Futu Aegis program prepares you for career in
General Management, Management Consulting, Product Development,
Investment Banking, Strategy consulting, Operations, Finance,
Technology consulting, Entrepreneurship etc.

Financial Aids are available in the form of scholarships, work
assistance ships and study loans from banks.

Small class size: At Aegis you study in small groups, this both
facilitates a collaborative and discussion-oriented classroom
atmosphere and strengthens your relationship with faculties and the
peer group.

Finest teaching and consulting : We have the right mix of top
academicians, practitioners and first generation entrepreneurs as our
professors. Most of them are engaged in consulting to Corporate,
NGO's, Government bodies, World Bank etc. This offers you immense
opportunity to work with our professors beyond the class room, on
different live consulting assignments and acquire the vital skills
needed for success in life, corporate world and entrepreneurial
ventures.

ERP: Additional theoretical modules and implementation exposure on
different business functional domains on ERP platforms like: SAP,
Oracle, People soft, JD Edvard through partner companies.

Next Step:
View our web site, talk to Aegis admission team and students.
Apply: visit www.aegisedu.org to submit your application online or
download application.

Important Dates:
Fall session commencing in August 2008. View the rolling deadlines
for admission and scholarship application.

Feel free to get in touch with admissions office, We will be glad to
answer your queries.

Admissions Processing Office
Aegis School of Business
Mahesh, Plot No.37, Sector 15, CBD, Belapur
Navi Mumbai 400614
Email:
Phone: +91 022 67122726,
Mobile: +91 (0) 932 252 5977
Web:
www.aegisedu.org

Important Web links:

About Us MPTM Aegis - MBA IT Schiller
Download the Aegis Brochure EMPTM
Sample Video Lecture PGP/ MBA
Admission MPIS Aegis - MS CS Schiller
Fee Why Choose Aegis?
Corporate Connections Aegis videos on Youtube
International Partner Finance/ Bank Loan/ Scholarship