problems with page layout

Old December 15th 08, 05:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lisa

Default problems with page layout

I've lost the 'tabs' across my page layout. I can click on the tab, and they
appear - but when I click the cursor to type, they disappear. It makes it
hard to edit a document when the tabs don't show.
Please help!
Old December 15th 08, 06:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If this is Word 2007 and you're talking about Ribbon tabs, double-click any
tab to display the Ribbon (or to hide it).

If this is an earlier version and you're referring to tab characters or tab
stops, post back with more details.

http://word.mvps.org