Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cocciastella cocciastella is offline

Default Multilevel List

When I try to set up a multi level list in word 2007 there is the *very*
annoying feature of each list popping out at me as I scroll over it. It is
almost impossible to set up my list with this dance of items popping in and
out. Is there any way to turn this user-fiendly feature off?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As far as I know, you can't turn the setting off, no. But note that once you
have selected the list format that you want, all you have to do is click it
in order to apply it to text. If you want to make changes, place the
insertion point in the first level 1 item of your list and then go directly
to Home tab | Multilevel List | Define New Multilevel List. (This applies to
list formats under "List Library.")

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP