Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
themountie1968 themountie1968 is offline

Default change default measurement units in word 2007 to U.S.

I'm trying to change the default measurement in my word 2007 from metric to
imperial. In the old word you used to be able to select tools options...I
cannot find it in the new word. How do I do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The setting in Word 2007 is at Office Button | Word Options | Advanced:
Display.

http://word.mvps.org

"themountie1968" wrote in message
I'm trying to change the default measurement in my word 2007 from metric
imperial. In the old word you used to be able to select tools options...I
cannot find it in the new word. How do I do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

themountie1968 wrote:
I'm trying to change the default measurement in my word 2007 from
metric to imperial. In the old word you used to be able to select
tools options...I cannot find it in the new word. How do I do it?

Click the Office (pizza) button
Word Options Advanced Display Show measurements in units of ....

or if that doesn't fix it, see
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm