Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
amurphy98 amurphy98 is offline

Default Can I send word documents to One Note?

I'm an office novice, I have Vista with 2007 Word and One Note. I see that I
can send a One Note doc to Word but can I send Word docs to One Note? I'm
reading and researching right now but maybe someone knows the answer or a
technique. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr, MVP Ben M. Schorr, MVP is offline

You can copy/paste the content (CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+V) from Word to
OneNote, or you can print to OneNote from Word (just print like a normal
print job but select the OneNote printer from the list).

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP