word document, 2 column, repeat data in column 1 on all pages, us.

Old January 12th 10, 01:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stumped

Default word document, 2 column, repeat data in column 1 on all pages, us.

I would like to create a letter template, 2 column format, where column 1
information is repeated on all pages (similar to a header/footer), and column
2 would contain narrative data. As paragraphs are written and the first page
is filled, the narration would continue onto page 2, in column 2.
Old January 12th 10, 01:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Put the "column 1" information in a text box or frame anchored to the
header. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm

http://word.mvps.org