How do I add Favorite to a Word tool bar?

Old May 7th 10, 10:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard

Default How do I add Favorite to a Word tool bar?

My wife was using Word Perfect at her office and used the Favorites folder
very effectively. There doesn't seem to be a Favorites folder for use in
Word. Is there a way that it can be added?
Old May 8th 10, 12:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

What did she use it for?

--
Hope this helps.