Mohanss Mohanss is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Mail merge with customised subject

Hi,

I am currently working with a address list of close to 100 to whom email inquires need to be sent using mail merge. Kindly help in troubleshooting the below scenarios:

1. where I have a customized subject line for each inquiries which is to be mapped from excel file stored as address book.

2. How to pick more than one email address using mail merge.

Kindly advise..

Thanks
MS