Ruth

Default Deleting text

Hi, one of the staff at work, has been messing with their PC and now every
time they go to delete text in word by highlighting it and then pressing the
delete button, it gives them a promt in the bottom left hand toolbar asking
if they 'really want to delete yes or no' so they have to click on that too,
before it will delete. How do we switch this off, does anyone know?
Ruth
Jay Freedman

Ruth wrote:
Hi, one of the staff at work, has been messing with their PC and now
every time they go to delete text in word by highlighting it and then
pressing the delete button, it gives them a promt in the bottom left
hand toolbar asking if they 'really want to delete yes or no' so they
have to click on that too, before it will delete. How do we switch
this off, does anyone know? Ruth

In Tools Options General, uncheck both options that mention WordPerfect.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman