autocorrect help

Old July 16th 05, 10:46 PM
miz_morgan

Default autocorrect help

I have an autocorrect in MS Word 2000 "AG" that brings up a physician's
details of his dictation. I also have "f" in autocorrect to bring up the word
female. After I had put the AG one in by highlighting the text, going up to
tools, autocorrect, and naming it AG, when I ress F and spacebar, this also
brings up this AG report. I have checked my autocorrect function, and the F
still says female. I even deleted the F autocorrect, but it still happens.

PLEASE HELP!