Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MercedesDC

Default Deleting text in tables

I seem to have lost the ability to delete text from table cells by
highlighting teh cell or the entire row and pressing the delete button. I was
always able to do this before but since I have a new machine I have trouble
with this option. Does anybody know how to get around this?
--
Mercedes from DC
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc

MercedesDC,
Go to Tools - options - tab view - remove all checks next to the WordPerfect
items.
Does this help?
Luc

"MercedesDC" schreef in bericht
I seem to have lost the ability to delete text from table cells by
highlighting teh cell or the entire row and pressing the delete button. I
was
always able to do this before but since I have a new machine I have
trouble
with this option. Does anybody know how to get around this?
--
Mercedes from DC

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc

MercedesDC,
Sorry, that should be the General tab and not the view tab which does not
exist what was I thinking off.
Luc
"MercedesDC" schreef in bericht
I seem to have lost the ability to delete text from table cells by
highlighting teh cell or the entire row and pressing the delete button. I
was
always able to do this before but since I have a new machine I have
trouble
with this option. Does anybody know how to get around this?
--
Mercedes from DC

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MercedesDC

THANKS !!! IT WORKED - YOU ARE A GEM :-)
This has been bugging me for ages since I got my new machine.

You made my day !
--
Mercedes from DC

"Luc" wrote:

MercedesDC,
Sorry, that should be the General tab and not the view tab which does not
exist what was I thinking off.
Luc
"MercedesDC" schreef in bericht
I seem to have lost the ability to delete text from table cells by
highlighting teh cell or the entire row and pressing the delete button. I
was
always able to do this before but since I have a new machine I have
trouble
with this option. Does anybody know how to get around this?
--
Mercedes from DC

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc

MercedesDC,
One satisfied customer then, glad to be of help.

"Luc" wrote:

MercedesDC,
Sorry, that should be the General tab and not the view tab which does not
exist what was I thinking off.
Luc
"MercedesDC" schreef in bericht
I seem to have lost the ability to delete text from table cells by
highlighting teh cell or the entire row and pressing the delete button.
was
always able to do this before but since I have a new machine I have
trouble
with this option. Does anybody know how to get around this?
--
Mercedes from DC

text boxes behind tables Jammer Page Layout 2 October 5th 05 08:27 PM
deleting text P Lamberti Microsoft Word Help 1 September 19th 05 05:55 PM
text boxes: tabbing and tables Cynthia Microsoft Word Help 3 January 15th 05 03:12 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM