Table row height

Old December 7th 06, 02:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Betsy

Default Table row height

Yesterday my table was displaying row height in inches, today it is
displaying in pts.

What did I do to make the row height change the way it displayed?!!!
Old December 7th 06, 02:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

Have you tried changing it back in Tools | Options, General tab?
If that doesn't work, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom