edenworkshops edenworkshops is offline
Junior Member

Default Help needed to unlock document

Hello

I have a word document created by using word 2002, it has pîctures and text in it, the text is in tables but I cannot copy and paste the text the document appears to be locked, my question is how do I unlock the document?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There doesn't seem to be a regular way to unmark a file "Read-Only" (it
would defeat the purpose of Read-Only -- as Adobe has done by making pdf's editable) but you can Save As a different filename and get a file you can
edit.

On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 3:31:07 AM UTC-4, edenworkshops wrote:
Hello

I have a word document created by using word 2002, it has pīctures and
text in it, the text is in tables but I cannot copy and paste the text
the document appears to be locked, my question is how do I unlock the
document?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As I said, "Save As" some other filename. (If the filename is important,
delete the old file and rename the new one with the old name.)

On Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 9:31:07 AM UTC-4, DeborahSPfeifer wrote:
I also need a solution for unlocking a document. I don't know how my
document got locked and now I can't able to open it again. Actually, I
need that document urgent because I need this document for 'family
dentist burnsville'
(https://www.gallaghercosmeticdentist...es/burnsville/)
appointment. Please give me some suggestions if you know some solution
about it.

--
DeborahSPfeifer

CharlotteWilkins CharlotteWilkins is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeborahSPfeifer View Post
I also need a solution for unlocking a document. I don't know how my document got locked and now I can't able to open it again. Actually, I need that document urgent because I need this document for hill climb racing appointment. Please give me some suggestions if you know some solution about it.
The first factor is the speed of the server as we know a good game will have millions of hits at the same time with a huge amount of user information and without a system. The server is strong enough to download and handle, the quality of the game will go down day by day.