Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pegfishr pegfishr is offline

Default printer won't print intentionally blank pages. why?

I have a document that has some pages that are intentionally blank and have
no page numbers--they are sort of dividers. They show up on the document in
Word 2003, but when I print the document they don't print.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com is offline

Is there anything special about the formatting applied these intentionally
blank pages? Perhaps they are using a "hidden" font and the print setup is
configured not to print hidden text? Do you see the blank pages in Print
Preview?
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!