Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
frustrated frustrated is offline

Default how can i send a word document to my scanner

my printer ran out of ink..by the way i have a multiplex (printer
,scanner,fax) , i would like to use the machine via the scanner. I would like
to know is there a way that i can send word document to be scanned instead of
print?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline

Your request doesn't make sense. Are you trying to get Word to generate an
image file like that you would get if you scanned a printed document? In
Word 2003 you can do this through the Microsoft Document Image Writer
Printer Driver. Look this up in help. If you have an earlier version of Word
you would need to use third party software. Some may have come with your
scanner. Most versions of Paperport include a printer driver.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.