Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aw1973 aw1973 is offline

Default Unreadable Cyrillic

I have old texts written in Word 2000 (or before) in 3 different types of
Cyrillic:
NewSaturionCyr
TmsCyr
Baltic

How can I convert them so that I can read them in Office Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi A.W.,

You may want to use the link below to also post this in the Word International Features discussion group and include there the
version of Windows you're using.

===========

--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...ional.features

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aw1973 aw1973 is offline

Thank you, I'll try that.

"aw1973" wrote in message ...
I have old texts written in Word 2000 (or before) in 3 different types of
Cyrillic:
NewSaturionCyr
TmsCyr
Baltic

How can I convert them so that I can read them in Office Word 2003?
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP
*courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*

A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...ional.features

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader

Unreadable text Ute Microsoft Word Help 1 June 19th 06 02:47 AM
Cyrillic fonts for Word 2000 Gorwins Microsoft Word Help 0 March 17th 06 03:40 PM
Cyrillic keyboard Peter New Users 4 June 23rd 05 11:37 AM
How can I type a letter with the Russian cyrillic alphabet in Word MacDomB Microsoft Word Help 4 March 20th 05 06:45 AM
Russian Cyrillic Unicode Harry Sampson New Users 3 February 18th 05 06:42 PM