Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mnm_nut mnm_nut is offline

Default print two per page wide

I have printed "2 per page" before on legal paper - now I want to print "two
pages side by side" - client has 17"x14" legal paper that we will cut "after"
- printer will handle this, but can't figure how to set up the word
document... also it will be a "merge" layout, so page 1 and page 2 will be on
same paper... I know it seems dumb - but there is a "cost per image" factor
involved... thanks... lms
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Go to the Page Setup dialog and on the Margins tab, in the Pages section of
the dialog, select 2 pages per sheet, set the Orientation to Landscape and
set the Paper Size to 17 x 14.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mnm_nut" wrote in message
I have printed "2 per page" before on legal paper - now I want to print
"two
pages side by side" - client has 17"x14" legal paper that we will cut
"after"
- printer will handle this, but can't figure how to set up the word
document... also it will be a "merge" layout, so page 1 and page 2 will be
on
same paper... I know it seems dumb - but there is a "cost per image"
factor
involved... thanks... lms

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mnm_nut mnm_nut is offline

THANK YOU for your quick response... yeah... this worked for me... I had
tried this once before asking & it didn't "look" like it was working...
looked like it was gonna come out 'below' the other page... when i actually
printed it, came out the way I wanted... thanks so much...lms

"mnm_nut" wrote in message
I have printed "2 per page" before on legal paper - now I want to print
"two
pages side by side" - client has 17"x14" legal paper that we will cut
"after"
- printer will handle this, but can't figure how to set up the word
document... also it will be a "merge" layout, so page 1 and page 2 will be
on
same paper... I know it seems dumb - but there is a "cost per image"
factor
involved... thanks... lms

How do I print 4 pages (20cm wide, 6cm high) per one A4 sheet ricky Microsoft Word Help 2 March 4th 06 07:36 AM
Page too wide for A4 Tara Keane Page Layout 3 January 18th 06 09:27 PM
How do I print wide text boxes on multiple pages? robinsonsailors Page Layout 1 January 8th 06 12:37 AM
Page too wide Doug 22 Page Layout 1 March 21st 05 05:53 PM
ruler says 7 in wide, print is 5 in. wide jacksond Tables 1 December 25th 04 04:56 AM