#1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster

Default Making a Footer Specific to a Final Page

I am making a Statement of Work, and I want the signature block to be a part of the footer on the last page only. The issue is that most Statements of Work will be one page, but in the event that the body of the statement must be longer than that, I don't want the signature block on both pages. Is there a way to do this?Right now, it seems like the only specific header I can create is the first page.

Thank you.
  #2   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster

Default Making a Footer Specific to a Final Page

You'll have to insert a Section Break Next Page and unclick "Same as Previous"
when you're in the footer (or header) of the new section.

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 10:58:43 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I am making a Statement of Work, and I want the signature block to be a part of the footer on the last page only. The issue is that most Statements of Work will be one page, but in the event that the body of the statement must be longer than that, I don't want the signature block on both pages. Is there a way to do this?Right now, it seems like the only specific header I can create is the first page.

Thank you.