Mystery Man

Default In WORD how do I set a page width size larger than 55.87cm ?

In WORD how do I set a page width size larger than 55.87cm ?
Luc

Mystery man,
As far as I know the maximum page width is 22 inches which boils down to 55
cm.
It will depend on what your current printer driver is capable off.
Have a look in your printer properties.
Luc

"Mystery Man" Mystery schreef in bericht
In WORD how do I set a page width size larger than 55.87cm ?

Graham Mayor

You don't! This is not possible in Word.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Is the page size in Word 2003 larger than 22" or is it the same a. Rudy Microsoft Word Help 2 January 29th 05 11:22 PM
Boiletplates from Word Perfect linda Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 06:37 PM
WP Delay Code - Word Equiv Mike G - Milw, WI Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 05:12 PM
How to change merge forms from Word Perfect to Microsoft Word dollfindance Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 04:35 PM