Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sherry Sherry is offline

Default Separate Pages in mail merge

I would like my merge to merge as separate documents instead of one complete
document. Is it possible in Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Sherry wrote:
I would like my merge to merge as separate documents instead of one complete
document. Is it possible in Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the "Individual Merge Letters" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

As you are using Word 2003, the "Add-in to Merge Letters to Separate Files"
that I have written and that can be downloaded from that site will allow you
to create each letter as a separate file with a filename taken from a field
in the data source with a minimum of fuss.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP