Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dr_Cammo Dr_Cammo is offline

Default Pallet Labels

I have an Excel file I need to merge into word containing a customer name and
number of pallets (eg. 3). Is there a way of using the number of pallets
field to create the following. "Pallet 1 of 3", "Pallet 2 of 3" and "Pallet 3
of 3" before moving onto the next customer.

Thanks for assistance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you are only merging the number of records that equate to the number of
pallets, you could use the Merge Record # field to get the 1, 2 and 3

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dr_Cammo" wrote in message
I have an Excel file I need to merge into word containing a customer name
and
number of pallets (eg. 3). Is there a way of using the number of pallets
field to create the following. "Pallet 1 of 3", "Pallet 2 of 3" and
"Pallet 3
of 3" before moving onto the next customer.

Thanks for assistance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dr_Cammo[_2_] Dr_Cammo[_2_] is offline

Thanks Doug....Almost there.